JOB APPLICATION: Multi-Visual Content Developer
Date: 8 October 2017
We are looking for a dynamic, super creative and out-of-the-box creator to fill the role of Multi-Visual Content Developer. The candidate will be required to conceptualise, design and develop visual content that is relevant, engaging and have a strong element of Call-To-Action (CTA) in line with internal and client briefs. The developed visual content will include, but will not be limited to videos, gifs, infographics, motion graphics, interactive presentations, and other branding elements. Application of online design and development is an absolute necessity, and practical knowledge of the job is going to be an advantage.
Are you such a person? If yes, read the rest of this invitation for application. If not, we invite you to visit our blog page and read about our latest published content.
- – Develop, assemble, review, test and prepare integrated multi-visual content for clients
- – Multitask on multiple content development projects
- – Project manage the development of visual assets
- – Be responsible for the in-house design, development, and production of media assets in multiple formats for use on different digital platforms
- – Keep up-to-date with latest trends and developments.
- – Assist other eNitiaters in the Content Management team with creative and/or visual content problem solving when required
- – Assist with the sourcing of suitable new vendors to fulfill briefs for integrated media products and/or the maintenance of a current pool of suitable multimedia production and development vendors
- – Have working knowledge of industry standard digital development tools
- – Minimum 3-5 years experience in the digital multi-visual content development field
- – Qualification in Graphic Design, Videography or equivalent
- – Expert knowledge of:
- – Adobe design products, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- – Video editing software such as Final Cut or Adobe Premier Pro
- – Skills that will be a distinct advantage:
- – Expert knowledge of usage of Youtube for publishing videos and moving graphics
- – Goal orientated
- – Self-motivated
- – Highly organized
- – Driven by self-learning
- – Make allowance for input and support from the rest of the eNitiate team
- – Project manage multiple digital marketing campaigns
- – Embrace new learning experiences
- – Ability to work under pressure
- – Ability to cope in unstructured environments
- – Building of networks including through relevant forums that will lead to collaborations with other multi-visual content developers for bigger reach
Written proficiency in English and at least one indigenous language
Vorna Valley (5 minutes walk from Mall of Africa), Johannesburg, South Africa
Negotiable, depending on your experience
OOPS! Applications for this opportunity are now closed.